Your cart is currently empty!
Bellinis are the perfect summer mixer, for brunch, maybe even a late breakfast… it feels like a friendly drink one can have at any time of the day.
- 1/2 cup of Veuve Cliquot champagne- chilled
- 180 ml Cipriani Virgin Bellinis buy here
- Strawberries- optional.
In any bar, in any situation, the daiquiri is my favourite drink and it is best drank in El Floridita in Cuba… but we cannot all go to Cuba at the moment so the next best thing is to make it at home
- white rum
- maraschino liqeur
- fresh strawberries
- sugar syrup
- grapefruit juice- fresh
I whipped this up during Hamilton’s debut in Disney; its a senior kind of cocktail; I often think of elderflower as a liqueur for seniors but there is nothing dated about this fresh libation
- Elderfower tonic
- St Germain elderflower liquer
- mint – optional
Ruinart is my favourite champagne house, its super smooth, a delightful pour, and as a mixer it is most superior. This champagne cocktail is a secret weapon in any setting. This drink will knock you sideways if you are not careful.
- Ruinart champagne blanc
- A DE Fusigny miniature cognac cigar tube. Buy here
- Apple or elderflower sparkling juice- optional but really incredible in the mix.